San Diego University for Integrative Studies is certified to issue student visas (F-1/I-20) to qualified students who can demonstrate their ability to succeed in college in the United States. In addition to the general admissions requirements, International Students are required to submit the following additional materials:
1. Application process must be complete and all required documents must be in our possession before an I-20 can be issued (you need a valid passport for your visa).
2. Certificate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programs: Results of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Test score must be submitted directly to SDUIS – minimum score of 500 (paper-based); 173 (computer –based); 61(internet-based).
3. Transcript from foreign, non-English speaking Universities must be accompanied by a certified official translation of the transcript and evaluated by a degree evaluation service to determine equivalency of credits.
4. Bank Statement (checking or savings) in the amount of $5000 USD (if not in student’s name, should be accompanied by Affidavit of Financial Support)
5. Photo Copies of Passport, I-94, Visa, and current I-20 (if applicable)
The application process must be complete and all required documents must be in our possession before an I-20 can be issued. International students are required to complete all admissions requirements prior to enrolling for classes if they are entering the US on a student visa.
If you are planning to enroll as an International Student at SDUIS, please contact us at your earliest convenience to ensure smooth and proper processing of your documentation.
Institutional TOEFL Examination offered at the SDUIS Campus
SDUIS offers the institutional TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language. The institutional TOEFL is a paper-based test, consisting of three sections: Listening Comprehension, Structure and Written Expression, and Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension. The test is given in a single session at the SDUIS campus lasting about 2 ½ hours. Official scores are reported only to SDUIS. Scores are not valid anywhere else, other than SDUIS. For more information about dates, price, etc. contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-297-1999 | Download International Student Requirement Check List