Doctorate of Business Administration
The Doctor of Business Administration program at San Diego University for Integrative Studies designed for management consultants, mid-career business managers, multicultural organizational leaders, educators, investors, entrepreneurs, and other mature adult learners. The DBA degree program will build on the skills acquired through master’s-level studies to equip professionals with expertise in leadership principles and management ideas and practices, as well as develop a higher level of competence in conducting research.
Doctor of Psychology
This program is designed to prepare individuals for the practice of psychology and provides academic, scientific, and practitioner training for work involving individuals, families, and organizations. Humanistic values such as diversity, inclusiveness, education for personal as well as professional development, the centrality of relationships and importance of responsible use of power and authority are emphasized.
By the end of the program graduates will be able to:
· Describe the concepts, theories, research methods, and contributions to the understanding of human behavior within the five main branches of psychology
· Evaluate the structure and function of the nervous system and the physiological methods of investigation relevant to psychological problems
· Construct, administer and score psychological tests
· Demonstrate effective counseling techniques
· Complete and defend a doctoral dissertation
As of January 01, 2020, psychology licensing in California will require a doctoral degree from a regionally accredited university. SDUIS is not a regionally accredited university.
“Notice to Prospective Students
This institution was approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education to offer degree programs. To continue to offer degree programs, this institution must meet the following requirements:
• Become institutionally accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education, with the scope of the accreditation covering at least one degree program.
• Achieve accreditation candidacy or pre-accreditation, as defined in regulations, by July 1, 2017, and full accreditation by November 1, 2021.
If this institution stops pursuing accreditation, it must:
• Stop all enrollment in its degree programs, and
• Provide a teach-out to finish the educational program or provide a refund.
An institution that fails to comply with accreditation requirements by the required dates shall have its approval to offer degree programs automatically suspended.”