USA English Language Center is centrally located in Historic Old Town, in San Diego, California. Our new Spanish style building with a courtyard and water fountain is a few blocks from the San Diego Trolley Transit Center, several hotels, apartment complexes, and restaurants to meet the needs of local students attending residential classes and out of town students here for summer intensives.
The campus offers:
- 15 classrooms
- Administrative offices
- The Carl Rogers Library
- Two computer labs
- Student kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator
- Outdoor patios with seating
- Student Lounges throughout the building
Benefits to our Location:
- 5 minute drive from the San Diego Airport, Downtown San Diego and the Beaches
- 5 minute walk to the Old Town Bus and Trolley Station (the largest bus station in San Diego!)
- 150 Old Town landmarks, tourist shops, restaurants and hotels in walking distance
Reserved parking is available to all students. Our Campus offers students a warm and comfortable environment, as the students say “It’s our home away from home“. We have a spacious campus but we are at the same time committed to offering small class size with plenty of personal attention, all for a price that is much less than other schools in San Diego!